- 35000 to 55000 INR
- medical anti-decubitus mattress made of taiwan Nanya / DingzingPVC/ TPU), One-time moulding for bubble type mattress. Offer a variety of woundcare solutions for the treatment and healing of pressure ulcers.
- TUP Foam, Nylon, PVC
- A cells and B cells are inflated by pump alternately with one cycle of 10/15/20/25 minutes. This innovative design is to refrain patients muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position to prevent bed sore. More comfortable to the patient. High Risk Patients who cannot move at all and are completely bed ridden patients who already have bed sores. For hospital use where bubble mattress usually have frequent punctures Long term use of air bed.
- Pump-27.5 x 13.5 x 9, Mattress- 203.2 x 88.9 x 20.32 Centimeter (cm)
- Pump-1.5 Mattress-5.5-6 Kilograms (kg)
- Top quality aluminum compressor provide very silent and durable , big air output advantage.bubble 2.5 overlapping to 5 and 8, 5+ 3 foam base. New model with toilet hole for more practical use for disabilities. CPR, strength/ PU cover, static pillow, laser holes, toilet hole replacement cell and repair kit are optional.
Medical air mattress with pump / Anti -bedsore / Anti- decubitus.Our medical anti-decubitus mattress made of taiwan Nanya / DingzingPVC/ TPU), One-time moulding for bubble type mattress. Offer a variety of woundcare solutions for the treatment and healing of pressure ulcers. Give mattress warranty 12 months and compressor 18 months. Top quality aluminum compressor provide very silent and durable , big air output advantage.From bubble 2.5 overlapping to 5 and 8, 5+ 3 foam base. New model with toilet hole for more practical use for disabilities.CPR, strength/ PU cover, static pillow, laser holes, toilet hole replacement cell and repair kit are optional.
The product has 2 useful features for bed sores prevention:
1. Low pressure Indicator- It indicates when pressure in the mattress decreases below desires level due to Puncture in mattress, disconnection of tubes or defects in pump. so u can always be sure that your patient is getting the care he needs for bed sores prevention.
2. Static mode- If the patient wants to sits up on the alternating mattress then he may feel unstable on the mattress due to deflated tubes. Press the static mode button and the complete mattress will get inflated and will become flat.
Place the pump on a flat table or hang it with the help of the hanger at the foot side.
Unfold & lay the mattress on a foam mattress in a way that the air connections are on the foot side. The excess ends on the leg side can be tucked under the foam mattress. On the head side excess mattress can be used to make a pillow or can be tucked in.
Connect one end of the air tubes with the air pump and the other end with the mattress. Connect them firmly at both the ends. Make sure that air pipes are not clinked.
Switch on the electric pump by connecting. Green light will illuminate. The mattress will start inflating. Keep the pressure adjusting Knob at full in the beginning. This will take around 30 minutes to inflate.
The pump should be constantly switched on during the usage otherwise the mattress will deflate.
After around 30 minutes A type bubbles will inflate rather B type will remain deflated starting the process. Adjust pressure ideally with the adjusting Knob in such a way that there is a two fingers gap between the deflated air bubbles and the patient.
To repack the mattress when not in use, you need to exhale the air out of the nozzles by pressing it from other side.
Precautions | Trouble shooting
Keep the electric pump on for 24 hours.
Do not use the mattress near open flame or very near to a heater.
Do not smoke near the air mattress
Keep sharp objects away from the mattress.
Do not stand on the mattress. Maximum weight bearing capacity is 130 kgs therefore the attendants should not sit on the mattress as this will cause the mattress to leak.
Keep the pump away from water/damp surfaces. Clean the mattress with mild detergent if required.
Trouble shooting : In case the pump does not get switched on please check the fuse at the bottom of the pump, if burn replace with a new fuse of 1.5A/220V. If the pump is working but the mattress is not inflating please check the connections and then check the mattress for leakage. If found punctured use the puncture kit provided with the mattress.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 4 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Africa, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 16/3B, Poonam Chambers, Opp Icici Bank, Pune, Maharashtra, 411004, India